Monday 18 November 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Abbey Road by The Beatles

wow The Beatles were actually a rock band

So this is like the first Beatles album I've ever actually listened to. You probably don't need an intro to The Beatles either. I'll just move on to the review. Personally, some tracks on this record were great, such as the classic Come Together and Here Comes The Sun, as well as some tracks I hadn't heard before like I Want You (She's So Heavy). However, there is also a small disliking to something about the album. The first half of the album drags slightly, and it feels like it's taking forever, and then the second half speeds past as fast as Christmas Day. It's literally like a collection of 1-minute tracks at the end that just speeds through. Altogether, it's fairly good, but it's not something I'd listen to again.

Devil's Score: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment