Monday 18 November 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: LATE NIGHT DELIGHT by LUXURY ELITE // SAINT PEPSI

damn that was some good shit

Late Night Delight is a 2013 vaporwave album, released by Luxury Elite and Saint Pepsi. I'll be honest, I didn't know what to expect when coming into this album. I've listened to other vaporwave albums before, such as Black Banshee 0, and I didn't really enjoy the genre. However, I actually seriously enjoyed this collaboration. The use of sampling and just general great production of music make this album a can't-miss. Honestly, I went into it expecting the worst but came out thinking that vaporwave was a lot better than I thought. There are so many great songs on this album, but I'd honestly just tell you to go through the album yourself because they're all great.

Devil's Score: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment