Friday 26 July 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: The Human Condition by Jon Bellion

Image result for the human condition jon bellionindie... hip hop?

The Human Condition is the debut studio album from American hip hop artist Jon Bellion. At first, I saw the cover and I was expecting something indie rock, like AJR, but then a bit of hip hop and rap came in and I was confused as hell. It's an interesting mix of genres to merge the art of hip hop into the indie scene, but Bellion did well in his efforts. Although I didn't enjoy all the songs, with some dragging just a bit, the music was good and some songs were enjoyable. The vocals were pretty good and in general, I'd suggest this to people who are adventurous in their music choices. This album may be a bit offputting for the mainstream eye, but there is a shine of beauty to those who are interested.

Devil's Score: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment