Friday 26 July 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Button Season by Origami Button

Image result for button season origami buttonbutton season? i thought it was spring

Button Season is the debut EP from math rock band Origami Button. I didn't really have any clue to what I was stepping myself into here, as this is their debut EP so there was nothing I could have heard from them before. Overall, I am actually impressed with the quality of the EP. Clocking in at 18 minutes with 5 tracks on the EP, it's a nice bitesize dosage of the band and doesn't outstay its welcome. The rock goes hard and it's pretty good. I wouldn't say it's anything special but the quality is great and I am impressed by the EP. If they release more EPs or an album, I'll probably have to give it a go.

Devil's Score: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment