Friday 26 July 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Make My Bed by King Princess

Image result for make my bed king princessnow i see the buzz around King Princess

Make My Bed is the debut EP from American singer-songwriter King Princess. King Princess recently came second in BBC's Sound of 2019 awards, so I was aware there was some hype behind the artist and rightfully so. Here's why: First off, the eponymous single isn't the most stand out of the EP. It's good but doesn't stand out, especially when it's followed by "Talia", which was a joy to listen to and really sold me at the moment. Other great songs on the EP are "Holy" and her hit single "1950", which is so much fun to sing along with the chorus. Overall, it's an impressive effort by the NYC native, and I am ready to see what they release in 2019.

Devil's Score: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment