Sunday 1 September 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Space Cadet by Nigel Good

Image result for space cadet nigel good album coverdamn, I missed Monstercat albums

Space Cadet is basically the first solo studio album from Canadian artist Nigel Good, and also his first under the Monstercat banner. To be honest, I love a bit of Monstercat. Give me Grabbitz, Pegboard Nerds, whatever and I will probably enjoy the fuck out of it. Space Cadet? Fucking blasted me away. Have I ever talked about how I love when an album transitions from song to song so seamlessly that it feels like you're still on the same song? Because Space Cadet hits this to perfection. I can count at least 3 times I looked at Spotify to check whether we were on a new song, and each time being surprised. The EDM is absolutely bloody amazing, something to dance and bob your head to. Honestly, I was in love with this album for a lot of the time. It's a great marvel of how to do EDM right, and I am looking forward to future releases from Nigel Good.

Devil's Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment