Sunday 1 September 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: we by gnash

Image result for we gnash album cover
couldn't find the album cover so have
some art for one of the singles
surprised me, this did

we is the debut album from American artist gnash. I remember in the height of 2016, gnash released a single called "i hate u, i love u" featuring Olivia O'Brien and to be honest, it soured my view of gnash. Personally, I found that single too slow and a bit too melodramatic. So I was surprised that Jesus Christ this album has some positive vibes on it. "imagine if", "nobody's home" and "t-shirt" burst the album into gear after not the greatest start with "happy never after". "pajamas" and "the broken hearts club" are both excellent songs on this album too. To be fair, I'm not too indifferent with the lead single of this album anymore "i hate u, i love u" and in honesty, I did enjoy listening to this album. It was a lovely album that I'm happy I listened to.

Devil's Score: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment