Monday 10 June 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need Of Hell by PVRIS

Image result for all we know of heaven all we know of hell album coverthe next best thing since Paramore

PVRIS is an American rock band spearheaded by female vocalist Lynn Gunn. AWKOHAWNOH is the second studio album from the 7-year-old band. I was aware of PVRIS before this review, but I hadn't listened to much of them, mainly due to lethargy on my part, however, this album is really good. The lead single "Heaven" is one I somehow recognise and it's a really good song. The vocals have emotion in them, the music is catchy and it's great. In fact, for most of this album, the music is actually really good and didn't drag. I remember checking how long I've got left and it was on the second to the last song. Basically, this album is catchy rock that doesn't drag at all. Great stuff.

Devil's Score: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment