Monday 10 June 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Staying At Tamara's by George Ezra

Image result for staying at tamarasoh I love a bit of George Ezra

The fact that this album was released in March of this year and I still haven't got round to listening to it all is amazing, and it comes to a bigger surprise when I listen and recognise songs that are on there but I completely forgot were from this year, for example, "Don't Matter Now". I will say that I enjoyed Wanted On Voyage a bit more than this, despite this having the two bangers that are "Shotgun" and "Paradise". George Ezra is just an amazing musician and the amount of success he's had this year is surely deserved. The whole album is really beautiful and I have no regrets in giving it the upcoming score.

Devil's Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment