Monday 10 June 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Paranoid by Black Sabbath

Image result for paranoid black sabbath album coverduuuuuh duuuuh duh duh duh duhduhduhduhduh duh duh duh

Paranoid is the second studio album from English rock band Black Sabbath. I'll be honest, I haven't done a review in 8 days because I've been kind of unsure about how Black Sabbath was going to be (let's not target the procrastination here). Let's get on with the review anyway. Iron Man is a great song and has that iconic guitar riff which I tried to replicate in my witty subheader (I do hope you enjoy). However, a general feel of the album is that it drags. A lot of the songs feel similar to the point that I actually felt Iron Man played twice but I think it might have been in the same song, I have no clue at this point. This could factor into my general disdain for metal, however, in general, it has good songs but not enough pizzazz.

Devil's Score: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment