Monday 10 June 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Clarity (Deluxe) by Zedd

Image result for clarity zedd album coverooooh EDM

Clarity was the debut studio album of Russian-German producer Zedd, released in 2012. Two of the songs from this album are ones that I remember from the radio, and those are the eponymous single with Foxes and Stay The Night with Hayley Williams. Now with the review. I had to look at my guide to truly ascertain what score I should give this album and I think I've hit it. A lot of the songs are pretty good and entertaining. However, there are some point where the album drags and some of the songs aren't up to par or not something that I'd listen to again. One song in particular, "Epos", drags like a motherfucker. All in all, it's a good album but I've seen better EDM.

Devil's Score: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment