Monday 10 June 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Atrocity Exhibition by Danny Brown

Image result for atrocity exhibition coverwell, the album title is right

Atrocity Exhibition is the sixth studio release from Detroit rapper Danny Brown. In his Spotify About page, it says about his vivid, vulgar and side-splitting rhymes, however all I find them are irritating. His flow sounds like a rat in human form, an annoying nasal voice trying to go quick. In addition, I listened to the first song "Downward Spiral" and it made me contemplate never listening to the rest of this album. Parts of the album are okay, especially the Kendrick Lamar feature (you'll be hearing this a lot probably). Like literally, Danny Brown just annoys me and I seriously cannot listen to any more of it because even though I get why some people might like it, I really do not like it.

Devil's Score: 3

(EDITOR'S NOTE: okay, Ain't It Funny isn't that bad in retrospective)

No comments:

Post a Comment