Thursday 23 May 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Fallen by Evanescence

Image result for fallen evanescence album coverHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Oh, I just listened to the entirety of Fallen, something I've never done before. So, let's get this out of the way first: Bring Me To Life is a fucking banger, despite the irony. Now the rest of the album, it actually bangs. A mix of great rock and slow songs that all fit the same style, great vocals and great music too. And I'll say right now, Whisper is a great last song because it uses FUCKING STRINGS AND STRINGS ARE MY GUILTY PLEASURE IN MUSIC. Anyways, Fallen is actually brilliant, and I think I've changed my mind mid-way through this review. Fallen is legendary, but doesn't reach the highest marks.

Devil's Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment