Wednesday 29 May 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: American Beauty/American Psycho

Image result for american beauty american psycho album coverI have been shitting on this album for too long

I was wrong about my prior thoughts about AB/AP. I have believed for a while that AB/AP might be the weakest Fall Out Boy album there is. Now, after listening to this album again, I was wrong (it's probably Take This To Your Grave). AB/AP has absolute slappers throughout. I'll say the start and end aren't great, but who needs buns when you get the motherfucking filling in the Fall Out Boy sandwich. "Centuries", "Uma Thurman", "Novocaine", "Immortals". Just banger after banger after banger. I'm downgrading this slightly due to my general disdain for "Irresistible" and the fact the "Twin Skeleton's (Hotel In NYC)" is not an ending song, but it's a definite listen.

Devil's Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment