Wednesday 22 May 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Love Yourself 結 'Answer' by BTS

Image result for love yourself answer album coverBefore you look at the score, I am not a Koreaboo. However, I can admit that this album is a fucking banger. Using songs from other Love Yourself albums, it starts off so well with "Euphoria" that it made me want to take out my notepad to make notes on the whole album, song by song. Like it's a mix of K-Pop and EDM and it hits so fucking hard. The rest of the album is so fucking great, especially FAKE LOVE, DNA and IDOL, and at the end of the album, it has some remixes to big songs and the Nicki Minaj feature of IDOL. All in all, I'd suggest this to people I barely know. I don't care if this makes me a koreaboo. This album is brilliant.

Devil's Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment