Wednesday 22 May 2019

ALBUM REVIEW: Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys by My Chemical Romance

Image result for danger days album cover
How is this my first MCR album to review? Danger Days is an amazing album filled with some amazing bangers. Even the non-singles are actual great songs that I'd listen to often (Party Poison and The Only Hope For Me Is You are brilliant). Danger Days is a far cry from what My Chemical Romance is known for and yet they pull it off so well with great emotion, music and even great transitions from non-music segments into music, especially the start of the album. The only thing that brings this down is a weak ending with two average songs and a non-music segment that drags and hurts your ears. Overall, I'd recommend you listen to this right now... the last album from My Chemical Romance.

Devil's Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment